Brownsville Car Accident Attorney
Brownsville car accidents range from minor fender benders to major tragedies, both of which can cause significant property damage and personal injuries – and even fatalities. If you've been involved in a car or truck accident in Brownsville, Texas, your case could require the expertise of a car accident attorney.
We offer comprehensive legal representation to those involved in car and trucking accidents in south Texas. We help with all kinds of cases including:
- Hit and run accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Big rig accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Equipment failure / product liability accidents
- Distracted driving accidents
- Accidents caused by flawed road design
- Negligent driving accidents
- And more…
When to Call a Brownsville Car Accident Attorney
Not all car accidents require an attorney. In fact, many car accidents are promptly and satisfactorily handled by insurance companies. However, some accidents absolutely need external help including the following:
- Accidents with serious bodily injuries involved. Personal injury lawyers work to ensure that your losses are fully compensated for.
- Accidents where the other at-fault party does not have insurance. If there's no insurance to pay for your damages, you will need a car accident attorney to pursue legal action.
- Auto insurance claims that have been partially of wholly denied by the insurance company. Don't take the insurance company's word that the damages aren't covered, use a skilled car accident lawyer and dispute the denial.
- Slow-to-resolve auto insurance claims involving bodily injuries. Personal injury claims in Texas are subject to statute of limitations of two years, so delays in processing your claim could limit your ability to file a lawsuit for personal injuries.
Insurance coverage for car accidents typically covers the cost to repair damaged property and medical expenses up to policy limits. If the other party is at fault, you could be at the mercy of the financial decisions that party made as to how much insurance coverage to purchase (if any). If the other party is under- or uninsured, you will need a Brownsville car accident attorney's help to ensure that all of your losses are compensated for. In addition, there may be other damages that you can recover including loss of income, pain and suffering, and more.
Don't just wait and see what the insurance company decides your losses are worth, take a proactive role and retain a car accident attorney today. Call us for a free, no obligation consultation.